• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application | Tripzeee

Tobias

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Tripzeee
  2. Location & Age: Norway, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): VidyaCraft.com, for killing a very sensitive admin in game.
  4. Referral(s): ItzzDylann, Rag3e, TonGenocide, Magesblood, xLadderStall
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing Minecraft for a long time now. I enjoy playing the game and I will probably play a lot if the server is to my liking. I am a decent builder and PvP'er and I love to do both.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from my friend ItzzDylann.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I do now.
  8. Additional Info: I would love to start playing on this server, please accept my application.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
You have bans for hacking,x-ray,multiple accounts and not being a nice guy. App denied.

Tobias

Dirt
Well, let me say this.

1. I never used X-Ray. If you check out my post over at vidyacraft.com you will eventually see that.

2. If you ask any members on your server that know me, and if I'm a nice guy, I will bet they will say yes. The players over at VidyaCraft does exactly what the admin "Sroxah" does. Therefore, everyone over there hates me.

3. Those accounts are not mine, they are my friends', and we were having a LAN party when all of them tried to connect to the server. They connected from my IP-adress, which the admin spotted, and massively banned them all to prevent me from ever returning to the server.

4. The server is about to die. After I got banned, and he banned my friends' accounts too, no PvP'ers were left, therefore, almost all the players have been trying to find new servers. I have played well on multiple servers such as TNS-gaming. If you check out their forums and my thread there, you will see that I am actually a nice guy. Even though the entire forum over at VidyaCraft.com hates me, I'm loved everywhere else.TNS-Gaming.png