• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application of Recon105

Recon105

Stone
Minecraft In-game Name: Recon105
Location & Age: Colorado, USA. 13.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Spoutcraft's "Server List".
Have you voted for Herocraft?: No. I will not vote until I am able to review the server.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Reason You should be Accepted: I like Minecraft. I am also young. I am not stupid.
Special Key: {HCR8}
Additional Info: The Rogue class seems pretty cool...

Recon105

Stone
Additional Info: I mostly play computer games, but I am also a Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Call of Duty: Black Ops fan. Recently, however, I have come across Oblivion. Out of all the games I have ever played, this one is the most amazing. It doesn't just involve killing or solving puzzles which somehow control whether or not you will pass. In this one game, death comes with consequences, quests involve exploration, and your weaponry can be customized to the fullest. The element of Oblivion that I appreciate most, however, is the music. It can change how you feel within minutes. I believe that if one country were to harness the power of music and use it to calm or anger their citizens, that country would have the world in its hand.

By the way, I dislike the stereotype that all 13-year-olds are annoying, trolling kids. For example, look at my spelling and grammatical usage. Do you think I gained that by yelling at my X-Box Head-set? I have an X-Box, but don't have an X-Box Live account. I think if I did, though, I wouldn't be as disruptive as the children displayed in various YouTube videos. I believe that the kind of person you are comes from how you were raised. I also believe I was raised well enough to write these two paragraphs without having to use spell-check. Well-enough to love a dedicated, organized server because of its ability to be organized. Well-enough to not be too cocky on how well I was raised.

That is all.