• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - MidnightsFX

MidnightsFX

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: MidnightsFX
Location and Age: US. OR. 21.
Previous Bans from other servers (explain): No.
Referral(s): None.
Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes.
How'd you hear about Herocraft?: Forums and Server List.
Special Key: HCM11
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?Yes.
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am a builder, merchant and do not believe in griefing. I have read the rules, in-game and looked through the wiki.
Additional Info: As a side note, I have spent time modding various games and have years of experience coding. But I do not use any hacks, as that defeats the purpose and sense of achievement in a game. I also vote on a fairly regular basis, which would probably be minorly useful to your server. Here are some pictures of my current SSP house I am working on.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: MidnightsFX
Location and Age: US. OR. 21.
Previous Bans from other servers (explain): No.
Referral(s): None.
Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes.
How'd you hear about Herocraft?: Forums and Server List.
Special Key: HCM11
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?Yes.
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am a builder, merchant and do not believe in griefing. I have read the rules, in-game and looked through the wiki.
Additional Info: As a side note, I have spent time modding various games and have years of experience coding. But I do not use any hacks, as that defeats the purpose and sense of achievement in a game. I also vote on a fairly regular basis, which would probably be minorly useful to your server. Here are some pictures of my current SSP house I am working on.

Reviewing

Application Accepted. Welcome Aboard!