• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application: Gbnukeunoob

Gbman

Stone
1. Gbnukeunoob
2. I live in Illinois and i am 14 years of age.
3. I have never been band from a server.
4. I was watching youtube videos and i saw this and it looks awesome.
5. I think i should join because i actually play W.O.W. and this looks awesome plus i am not someone who goes around and trolls because i just wanna play
6. Like i said on number 4 i watched a youtube video
7. Yes i have voted for herocraft
8. I would love to join and maybe i could get some of my friends to join in and we could have tons of fun

JZillifro

Soulsand
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Gbman

Stone
1. My name is gbnukeunoob and that is the name i basically use for every thing
2. I live in Downs, Illinois and i am 14 years of age
3. I have never been banned from a server because i am particularly a good player and i don't like to be mean because i don't like it when people are mean to me
4. I heard of it from Petrithegamernerd on youtube
5. I think i should be aloud in because i am a nice person an i love RPG's i play World of warcraft and have two level 85's so that tells you i am determined
6. The first time i heard of this is on petrithegamernerd's video and it looked super epic
7. yes i have voted for herocraft
8. I already play wow and i'm bored of it right now so i wanted to try something new and i also love mincraft ( if you look at my custom skin i am a murloc <3) i have a lvl 85 druid and a 85 deathknight and i think rpg's are the bomb.
I also play league of legends and my name is gbnukeunoob and im a lvl 30 on that (max level) and my main is renekton. minecraft wise i love survival mode and pvp (thats what i do on Wow and LoL) so it would be nice if i could join ur server