• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application for Zulucap

Zulucap

Dirt
I really like the concept of this server and from what I've seen (very little, actually) it's very well done. I actually had an idea to build a similar type of server, but no prior experience building mods in Minecraft, and let's be honest, I'm not the best builder artistically speaking. Out of curiosity I executed a search to see what else was out there and found this site and was quite impressed with what you have been able to accomplish so far. I'm quite satisfied getting in and playing on your servers, and possibly eventually even contributing some of my coding skills.

I am a professional web/user interface developer and have been coding since I was 5. (Do the math... I'll wait... yeah, that's a long time.) My story actually fairly closely imitates Notch's story as I started in the early days copying and modifying BASIC code on my Commodore 64. Unfortunately around the time he broke off to get into game design, I took a different route and continued into web design and starting a family. In about 3 more months I will have finish my Master's in Web Design.

It was my daughter (now 8) who actually got me into playing Minecraft. Previously I had played Wurm Online and was even part of the Massively.com village back when that was a big thing. I had heard about Minecraft, but after looking into it I thought it was too simplistic for me considering what I could do in Wurm. When my daugther and her cousins all discovered the iPad I set up a server at home for us to play and build stuff together and my Minecraft experience has taken off from there. I am amazed at what such a simple game has been able to do with all the community supported addons and modifications.

So please accept my application so I get in and see what Herocraft is all about. I am really looking forward to getting in and exploring the world, but will only do so if I'm able to play on the PVP-Free world which is whitelist only as I do not get enjoyment out of killing people or being killed by other players.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Zulucap
  2. Location & Age: Indianapolis / 33 - Yep, I'm old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Nope. I know how to follow rules and respect other players.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCZ7
I really like the concept of this server and from what I've seen (very little, actually) it's very well done. I actually had an idea to build a similar type of server, but no prior experience building mods in Minecraft, and let's be honest, I'm not the best builder artistically speaking. Out of curiosity I executed a search to see what else was out there and found this site and was quite impressed with what you have been able to accomplish so far. I'm quite satisfied getting in and playing on your servers, and possibly eventually even contributing some of my coding skills.

I am a professional web/user interface developer and have been coding since I was 5. (Do the math... I'll wait... yeah, that's a long time.) My story actually fairly closely imitates Notch's story as I started in the early days copying and modifying BASIC code on my Commodore 64. Unfortunately around the time he broke off to get into game design, I took a different route and continued into web design and starting a family. In about 3 more months I will have finish my Master's in Web Design.

It was my daughter (now 8) who actually got me into playing Minecraft. Previously I had played Wurm Online and was even part of the Massively.com village back when that was a big thing. I had heard about Minecraft, but after looking into it I thought it was too simplistic for me considering what I could do in Wurm. When my daugther and her cousins all discovered the iPad I set up a server at home for us to play and build stuff together and my Minecraft experience has taken off from there. I am amazed at what such a simple game has been able to do with all the community supported addons and modifications.

So please accept my application so I get in and see what Herocraft is all about. I am really looking forward to getting in and exploring the world, but will only do so if I'm able to play on the PVP-Free world which is whitelist only as I do not get enjoyment out of killing people or being killed by other players.
Reviewing