• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application for Petrofied

Petrofied

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Petrofied
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Crownz (citizen of IronPass)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm an active player and like to see large creations through to completion! I would say I'm an easy going person although I guess I'll leave that up to you guys to decide :). Another reason I should be accepted is that I'm mature for my age and shouldn't be a nuisance in the chat channels.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a sibling.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  8. Additional Info: I am a cooperative person and like to help out with other people's builds so I wouldn't mind helping with town projects/rings, etc.
Thanks in advance for reviewing my application, looking forward to a response!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
This is my problem...

03-05-2011, 05:38 PM

Minecraft IGN: Petrofied

And this...

• View topic - -DivinityCoast- Application

forum.super-earth.net/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=764&start=25
25 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Mar 12
Minecraft IGN: Petrofied Age: 12. Country: Canada

Legally, we cannot allow you on our server if you're under the age of 13, without parental consent of course. And because you've put down more than once that you're 12, and your birthday has not come around yet, I must be led to believe you have lied on your application and are under the legal age required by this server.