• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application for: Jdmeesey

Jdmeesey

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: Jdmeesey
Previous Bans from other Servers: -none-
Referral(s): I was not referred here by anyone, as stated in the following answer.
How did you here about Herocraft?: I just searched for role playing servers on <minecraft-server-list.com/sort/RP>.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I am a total MMORPG guy, and I pretty fond of Minecraft too, so I thought that this would be really cool.
Special Key: HCJ8
Additional Info: I am not a particularly great builder, but I'm fairly good at making a nice home. Like most other players, I have MCOCD (MineCraft Obsessive Compulsive Dissorder). In the slim chance you've never heard of that, it's when your buildings have to be just perfect, and everything is exact. I love to be helpful wherever I can. I like making friends and being a big team player, I play another MMO called "Grand Fantasia," and I am the Priest, which means the team depends big time on me the heal/revive them. I really have no complaints about doing so, that's what I'm all about! Thank you for your time and patience, I await your response.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Jdmeesey
Previous Bans from other Servers: -none-
Referral(s): I was not referred here by anyone, as stated in the following answer.
How did you here about Herocraft?: I just searched for role playing servers on <minecraft-server-list.com/sort/RP>.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I am a total MMORPG guy, and I pretty fond of Minecraft too, so I thought that this would be really cool.
Special Key: HCJ8
Additional Info: I am not a particularly great builder, but I'm fairly good at making a nice home. Like most other players, I have MCOCD (MineCraft Obsessive Compulsive Dissorder). In the slim chance you've never heard of that, it's when your buildings have to be just perfect, and everything is exact. I love to be helpful wherever I can. I like making friends and being a big team player, I play another MMO called "Grand Fantasia," and I am the Priest, which means the team depends big time on me the heal/revive them. I really have no complaints about doing so, that's what I'm all about! Thank you for your time and patience, I await your response.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357501846,1357501761][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft