• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application:DLChade

DLChade

Dirt
1. In-game name: DLChade 2. Location & Age: Melbourne, Australia. 19 3.
2. location, age: Australia, 19
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4. Referral(s): Regiron, Nkalianoff, xOrion.
5. Reason you should be accepted: I like to build hidden things, traps, as well as large grandiose contructs. I dont have any screenshots of previous unfortunately as i just got a new computer :) I am joining this server with some friends as we were griefed by admins massively on our last server.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: See questions 4 and 5. Group decision to join this server.
7.Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes ;)
8. Additional Info: Im an australian, says it all. XD I'm fairly relaxed, until someone does something big to annoy me, then i cant be accounted for my actions ;) I Play league of legends a fair amount, and i like to work with other people to design large things. Last server we were on we made among other things, a purpose built pvp arena with lava traps and other hazards. Much rage was to be had when it was griefed to the point of irrepair.