• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - Dalsirus

Dalsirus

Dirt
I would like to join this server so I can join and town and hopefully help in it growing. Hopefully I could eventually start my own city but that would be in the long run. Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: dalsirus
  2. Location & Age: Nowra, New South Wales, Australia. 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None and hopefully it stays that way.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCD8
I would like to join this server so I can join and town and hopefully help in it growing. Hopefully I could eventually start my own city but that would be in the long run. Thankyou for taking the time to read this.
reviewing.

Last edited:

Dalsirus

Dirt
Well I wanted to get onto that server and I obviously thought I had to be a certain age. So I lied about it to help me into it.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Well I wanted to get onto that server and I obviously thought I had to be a certain age. So I lied about it to help me into it.
I can't really be sure that you are not lying now on this site as well. I'm going to go ahead and give you a chance. If there will be any problems with your age there's going to be consequences.

Accepted.