• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application - 'bojanski'

bojanski

Dirt
Hello everyone, I'd like to post my application to be accepted to Herocraft:

• In-game name: bojanski
  • Location & Age: Croatia, 22
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans
  • Referral(s): M5gick, Voodoschnecke
  • Reason you should be accepted: I'd like a chance to join a community such as Herocraft, as I'm searching for a decent Minecraft server with a chance to give my best contribution to community aswell learn from it. I have played a decent amount of time singleplayer Minecraft and feel the urge to broaden up this experience to multiplayer world. The other reason I would like to be accepted is to join my friends who have been accepted to this server and enjoy the game by their side.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Herocraft has been recommended by my friends aswell have I seen it on minestatus.com.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, offcourse I have.
  • Additional Info: I'd like to briefly introduce myself to everyone: I'm 22 year old student from Croatia, currently in love with Minecraft and creativity component it holds. I have tried out singleplayer aspect of Minecraft and as I do with all other games I try - evolve to multiplayer aspect of it. I feel the need to join a community with great experience and opportunity to show myself and I feel that Herocraft might be a place for me. I have briefly looked at these forums and I like what I see. Also, I'd really like to experience PvP aspect you offer aswell as all the features of the plugins you use on your server.

That's briefly it, I'd like to thank you in advance if I get accepted. I'm a simple guy who wants to join the server to enjoy the game as it is intended. Hope to see you guys ingame,
    bojanski.