• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist App

currio3344

Dirt
Minecraft In-Game Name: currio3344

Location & Age: Connecticut, 17

Previous Bans from other Servers: No

Referral(s) None

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes

Have you suscribed to out YouTube channel: Yes

Have you followed us on Twitter: No

Do you agree the the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes, I accept

Special Key: HCC10

Reason you should be accepted: I've read up a bit on the Wiki, and will finish reading it soon as possible. I have decent experience in Roleplay and such, but I tend to stay more away from it as I upset fairly easily. I'm not the world's best builder, but I do enjoy it somewhat. Some of my work entails pixelart of certain characters from video games, and a model of the Emipre State Building (I cannot provide screenshots of said works, as I've since gotten a new computer and lost the files.). I'd love to make a few friends here, and maybe join a town and/or guild (or form one.) I am incredibly social but as stated, upset easy.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was searching around for RPG servers on Minecraftservers.org, and this one caught my fancy.

Additional Info: I have several music awards, and am looking to enroll in a arts school when the time comes. I am a highschool drop out, due to my own personal problems, and money being extremely tight. I used to play baseball, and the 3344 in in IGN came from that, as the best years of my playing were with the numbers 33 and 44 on my back. I also love me some tekkit, and have been on YouTube a few times.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-Game Name: currio3344

Location & Age: Connecticut, 17

Previous Bans from other Servers: No

Referral(s) None

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes

Have you suscribed to out YouTube channel: Yes

Have you followed us on Twitter: No

Do you agree the the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes, I accept

Special Key: HCC10

Reason you should be accepted: I've read up a bit on the Wiki, and will finish reading it soon as possible. I have decent experience in Roleplay and such, but I tend to stay more away from it as I upset fairly easily. I'm not the world's best builder, but I do enjoy it somewhat. Some of my work entails pixelart of certain characters from video games, and a model of the Emipre State Building (I cannot provide screenshots of said works, as I've since gotten a new computer and lost the files.). I'd love to make a few friends here, and maybe join a town and/or guild. I am incredibly social but as stated, upset easy.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was searching around for RPG servers on Minecraftservers.org, and this one caught my fancy.

Additional Info: I have several music awards, and am looking to enroll in a arts school when the time comes. I am a highschool drop out, due to my own personal problems, and money being extremely tight. I used to play baseball, and the 3344 in in IGN came from that, as the best years of my playing were with the numbers 33 and 44 on my back.

Reviewing