• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist App

1. In-game name: Ministryofsound
  2. Location & Age: Austrlia 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because this server looks great and i cant wait to become part of an active community. I will follow the rules, and repect others.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: It is no. 9 on the best servers.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have friends who play on this server, and the Heroes plugin looks awesome. Can't wait to see minecraft in RPG format. I am an active and good builder, my creations arent a cobblestone eyesore.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

I have created my own fourm account, because before i was using my friends account.

1. In-game name: ministryofsound
  2. Location & Age: Austrlia, 14
  4. Referral(s) NumbdogJr
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because this server looks great and i cant wait to become part of an active community. I will follow the rules, and repect others, i also like playing rpg games, and find it interesting having minecraft in an rpg format.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: It is no. 9 on the best servers, and my friend NumbdogJr
  8. Additional Info: I have friends who play on this server, and the Heroes plugin looks awesome. Can't wait to see minecraft in RPG format. I am an active and good builder, my creations arent a cobblestone eyesore. I also play a bit of other rpg games, which include world of warcraft and oblivion, and look forward to playing an rpg server on minecraft.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

i am not totaly sure where i was dis-honest, but i will add more information about myself, and hope it helps.

2. Location & Age: Melbourne Austrlia, I am 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none i have only played on servers made by friends and have not had much contact with larger servers
  4. Referral(s) NumbdogJr
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because this server looks great and i cant wait to become part of an active community. I will follow the rules, and repect others, i also like playing rpg games, and find it interesting having minecraft in an rpg format.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: your server is ranked no. 9 of best servers (on minestatus.net) so i have heard about you through your reputation, and my friend NumbdogJr
  8. Additional Info: I have friends who play on this server, and the Heroes plugin looks awesome. Can't wait to see minecraft in RPG format. I am an active and good builder, my creations arent a cobblestone eyesore. I also play a bit of other rpg games, which include world of warcraft and oblivion, and look forward to playing an rpg server on minecraft. I really look forward to playing on your server and i will be a respecting active user who will follow the rules

J

jadow1

1. In-game name: jadow1
  2. Location & Age: Austrlia 14
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because this server looks great and i cant wait to become part of an active community. I will follow the rules, and repect others.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: It is no. 9 on the best servers.
  8. Additional Info: i am the best builder that ever lived. you want me

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Jadow, please make your own application on your own thread. And lengthen your application while your at it.

terribly sorry about that, i actualy had actualy forgotten that i had been banned because i went on that server once as a one off and as you could propably tell i never returned, sorry about that i have ammended my application

2. Location & Age: Melbourne Austrlia, I am 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):eek:nce, when i went on a server and was banned unfairly
  4. Referral(s) NumbdogJr
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: your server is ranked no. 9 of best servers (on minestatus.net) so i have heard about you through your reputation, and my friend NumbdogJr
  8. Additional Info: I have friends who play on this server, and the Heroes plugin looks awesome. Can't wait to see minecraft in RPG format. I am an active and good builder, my creations arent a cobblestone eyesore. I also play a bit of other rpg games, which include world of warcraft and oblivion, and look forward to playing an rpg server on minecraft. I really look forward to playing on your server and i will be a respecting active user who will follow the rules