• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist App

vahid1990

Dirt
1. vahid1990
2. Location: Canada, Age: 15 (While signing up on the website I accidentally chose a wrong birthday. My proper birth date is January 20th, 1998)
3. From c.nerd.nu. Due to the fact I lend my account to my friend and he decided to grief that server. That day I learned to not share accounts ever again.
4. dkabot, XRamza
5. From dkabot, XRamza and Rabious. I usually play minecraft with them.
6. Yes
7. Yes I do, and I have read them.
8. Because I've been looking for a good RPG minecraft server. Minecraft is a game with a lot of potential and I believe Herocraft unleashes that potential very well. Vanilla minecraft gets boring quite quickly. This server has the spice to keep me coming back. I'm a civil, polite person in all situations and I don't "rage".
9. {HCV9}
10. I play FPS, RTS and MMO games. My favorite would be the Mass Effect trilogy. I'm also getting into Planetside 2. I'm not the 'hardcore' gamer and I play purely for fun with my friends. I spend my free time playing guitar. In all games, I try to answer any question that other new players might have.
Thanks for creating a great server like this. I'm impatient to log in and play!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. vahid1990
2. Location: Canada, Age: 15 (While signing up on the website I accidentally chose a wrong birthday)
3. From c.nerd.nu. Due to the fact I lend my account to my friend and he decided to grief that server. That day I learned to not share accounts ever again.
4. dkabot, XRamza
5. From dkabot, XRamza and Rabious. I usually play minecraft with them.
6. Yes
7. Yes I do, and I have read them.
8. Because I've been looking for a good RPG minecraft server. Minecraft is a game with a lot of potential and I believe Herocraft unleashes that potential very well. Vanilla minecraft gets boring quite quickly. This server has the spice to keep me coming back. I'm a civil, polite person in all situations and I don't "rage".
9. {HCV9}
10. I play FPS, RTS and MMO games. My favorite would be the Mass Effect trilogy. I'm also getting into Planetside 2. I'm not the 'hardcore' gamer and I play purely for fun with my friends. I spend my free time playing guitar. In all games, I try to answer any question that other new players might have.
Thanks for creating a great server like this. I'm impatient to log in and play!

Reviewing

What is your proper birth date?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
And this ban:

[username] => vahid1990
[issuer] => Amaranthus
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => griefing nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2012-02-26 01:29:44

vahid1990

Dirt
I put the proper birth date in my app.
Angyles I clearly explained my ban on c.nerd.nu in the application. Please read again.
As for the ban on joe.to, it was in 2011 so I can't remember the details, and I don't play there anymore but I remember that I was trying to joke with someone so I was pretending to be an admin. After I was done with my joke, someone started trolling me and well, he was successful. I got a bit mad and isybub banned me. Although since my reputation on the server was good and I apologized, isybub unbanned me.
I hope that amount of detail helped.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I put the proper birth date in my app.
Angyles I clearly explained my ban on c.nerd.nu in the application. Please read again.
As for the ban on joe.to, it was in 2011 so I can't remember the details, and I don't play there anymore but I remember that I was trying to joke with someone so I was pretending to be an admin. After I was done with my joke, someone started trolling me and well, he was successful. I got a bit mad and isybub banned me. Although since my reputation on the server was good and I apologized, isybub unbanned me.
I hope that amount of detail helped.

So you impersonated staff, that seems a bit childish. What was the reason behind it? Just for a joke?

vahid1990

Dirt
So you impersonated staff, that seems a bit childish. What was the reason behind it? Just for a joke?
Yes, because everyone were actually believing it, it was somewhat amusing to watch. I admit, not the most mature thing I've done in Minecraft.
Again, it all happened 2 years ago so I can't quite remember everything about it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well the ban appeal was a year ago so it was not quite two years ago.

I am going to give you a chance but understand staff impersonation carries a ban here as well, and certain bans are very difficult to come back from.

Accepted