• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White List

Wesfrog

Dirt
1. In game name: Wesfrog

2. Location and age: East USA age 35

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

4. Referral(s): None

5. Reason you should be accepted: I started playing Minecraft in beta 1.2 right before wolfs where introduced to the game. I love building and exploring. I like exploring so much that i will download adventure maps just to admire others creations. I don't have any pics to post of my creations, but i do have a 13 episode large house build that i did from the ground up in 2011 on Youtube. Link =
. there are some other unfinished lets plays ect... on that channel. Not only am I a fan of Minecraft, but I love fantasy games. I'm looking for an active server to join and have fun building and adventuring with. Another building project i was heavily involved with was a town on Block Empires V2 called Tezcatlipolka, an Aztec themed town. http://blockempires.com/forum/m/6141474/viewthread/3848635-tezcatlipoca-recruiting-new-members Most of the construction was done by me.

6. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS : Yes.

7. Special key : HCW7

8. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Its the first thing to pop up on a Google search for MN RPG servers.

9. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
1. In game name: Wesfrog

2. Location and age: East USA age 35

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

4. Referral(s): None

5. Reason you should be accepted: I started playing Minecraft in beta 1.2 right before wolfs where introduced to the game. I love building and exploring. I like exploring so much that i will download adventure maps just to admire others creations. I don't have any pics to post of my creations, but i do have a 13 episode large house build that i did from the ground up in 2011 on Youtube. Link =
. there are some other unfinished lets plays ect... on that channel. Not only am I a fan of Minecraft, but I love fantasy games. I'm looking for an active server to join and have fun building and adventuring with. Another building project i was heavily involved with was a town on Block Empires V2 called Tezcatlipolka, an Aztec themed town. http://blockempires.com/forum/m/6141474/viewthread/3848635-tezcatlipoca-recruiting-new-members Most of the construction was done by me.

6. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS : Yes.

7. Special key : HCW7

8. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Its the first thing to pop up on a Google search for MN RPG servers.

9. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
reviewing