• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list Application

Vampirekid

Dirt

1. In-game name: Vampirekid
  2. Location & Age: Colorado, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One, but it was my friends fault for stealing items. (I know it doesnt seem believable, trust my word or dont)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a heavy rper, I have rped in DDO, WoW, and Minecraft.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: PetriDaGameNerd
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Ive rped for about, 4 years.
    (Yes i know the picture looks like its copied because everyone does mega man, but i spent about 30 minutes doing that, so beleive is or not.
    nb48n.jpg

Vampirekid

Dirt
I do not remember. And i do not talk to my friend for that reason. Sorry. It wasnt a rp server it was just a survival server.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Vampirekid

Dirt
Additional Info: Ive rped for about, 4 years. I've RPed on WoW, DDO, and Minecraft.
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very heavy roleplayer, I respect everyone unless they are an a**hole to me. Then I Disrespect them as they disrespect me. I am a excellent builder, i once built a 1.5k X 1.5k village with town square with huge fountain, throne room with huge glowstone chandelier. and golden throne, i made a giant diamond pickaxe where it was surrounded by gold on the edges instead of full diamond.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Your so close, but can you tell us more about how you believe you will help our community. Even though I'm a huge fan of megaman, we don't allow pixel art. If you could provide a couple of screen shots of that village, that would be awesome.

Vampirekid

Dirt
Is it okay if i give you the map to download?) I believe i will help the community by helping those who are in need of assistance and getting to know the people in the town if i join one, and doing anything i can for that towns community.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry, but I'm not going to download things people I don't personally know send me. Load it up on your comp, take some screenshots. We get to see good things, you get whitelisted, everyone wins.