• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list Application

Hi, Y'all i'm Cem
I'm just a simple guy trying to play some games.
I'm a boy and i'm 15.
Was bored ,saw this server, liked it and tried to play it but little did i know i needed to be whitelisted so came here.
Then went to the toilet and came back to write this , if that makes anysense hehe.

(Little question if you don't mind i read some other applications and found out some of them don't get replied.
is there a reason for? just asking)

Sorry for my bad english , i don't speak it regularly.

Cya Cem.

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Scolar_cs
  2. Location & Age: Belgium 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCS9}
Hi, Y'all i'm Cem
I'm just a simple guy trying to play some games.
I'm a boy and i'm 15.
Was bored ,saw this server, liked it and tried to play it but little did i know i needed to be whitelisted so came here.
Then went to the toilet and came back to write this , if that makes anysense hehe.

(Little question if you don't mind i read some other applications and found out some of them don't get replied.
is there a reason for? just asking)

Sorry for my bad english , i don't speak it regularly.

~~~Reviewing~~~

The apps that aren't responded to are accidentally missed due to the volume of applications coming in. The proctors try to get all of them but sometimes one slips through the cracks.