• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whisp811's Application

Whisp811

Dirt
In-game name: Whisp811

Location & Age: Hawaii, 21

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): N/A

Referral(s): sausagefingers, deseroth, lunarclaw, irishkorean

Reason you should be accepted: I thoroughly enjoy playing Minecraft, but feel that the development is slow to come (with a small group of people as the dev team, it is expected). I would like to play Minecraft in a different manner. I love being part of Alpha and Beta testing and especially enjoy giving feedback to further the game in (hopefully) the right direction.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from a few other friends that play it (the ones mentioned in the Referral). They've said it's a lot of fun, and since there are not many games in genre, it's bound to spread quickly.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.

Additional Info: I particularly enjoy RPGs and modding. My favorite game with both has been TES4: Oblivion because the graphics are relatively great considering how long it's been out.