• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a Bug Where Are All The Animals?

Verniqua

Dirt
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have a concern. I have not seen any animals, such as pigs or cows in the wild, or honestly at all since I've started this server 3 days ago. It seems many others have not seen any either. Why is that? Would really appreciate allowing the animals to spawn on the server. Thanx

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have a concern. I have not seen any animals, such as pigs or cows in the wild, or honestly at all since I've started this server 3 days ago. It seems many others have not seen any either. Why is that? Would really appreciate allowing the animals to spawn on the server. Thanx
This is something that would be best in General.

Anyway, on to your question. To help with lag, mob spawns a heavily limited, especially passive mobs. There used to be some passive mobs. But they were all killed off. The main reason they don't respawn is because one of Farmers main draws is that they can summon the animals. Obviously you need one or two of the base animal to get the regents for it, but they dont spawn so farmers can put as many mobs as possible in each chunk. If you rreally need them get a farmer, go farmer, or stop eating steak and just eat potatoes or carrots.

Verniqua

Dirt
Makes logical sense, I was unaware farmers held that ability. Thanx for the quick reply. ;)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Makes logical sense, I was unaware farmers held that ability. Thanx for the quick reply. ;)
Luck of the draw that I checked the forums XD
If you have other questions post in the General section, PM me (I'll always try to reply if you take this option), or ask in /ch h. Look for other Guides or really anyone who speaks in H chat (A guides job is to guide new players, who knew?)