• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What's up?

Hako

Legacy Supporter 6
Haven't been around for awhile. Been busy with other stuff, and other games. What's going on server wise (Not facton-wise) and how's the server been handling?

Who's still around and what-not?

It's 5:00 in the morning and I'm about to head to bed. Hard to think. :p

I may or may not be coming back right now, but I definetly will eventually. Been trying to connect to a friend's private server and keep getting the timed out thing anytime I want to play so I might just fart around on HC if I get the urge.

I think what I'm trying to ask is "How is everyone?" :p

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm doing well, getting projects done and thinking up more crazy things to build while I finish the current job. The best news is I found a fix for my Far distance blackscreen crashing, and it works a treat.

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
Well what you do is make a .BAT file on your desktop and have this command line in it...

"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Xms384M -Xmx640M -jar "C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Minecraft.exe"

Making sure that the javaw.exe is in the folder it's looking for and that the second address points to your Minecraft.exe file