• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What's up with LoL ranked system?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So I played my first 10 games before I was placed into a league and division, appearently winning 5 out of 10 matches gets me into Bronze 1 (While my friend who had over 200 wins was in Bronze 3). Now I am Silver 5 with 14 wins (Nocturne top OP) while my friend with over 200 wins is bronze 2. What the heck?

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I could have 1000 wins but also have 1000 loses and still be in silver 5 that's the way it is the more loses you have then wins the worse your mmr is and it's harder to rank up

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I could have 1000 wins but also have 1000 loses and still be in silver 5 that's the way it is the more loses you have then wins the worse your mmr is and it's harder to rank up
Still, why was I placed in Bronze 1 after my initial 10 test matches when I had 5/5?

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
It also took into consideration your season 2 elo too I'm pretty sure, think I went something like 6-4 and got silver 3 which was around my elo for season 2.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Nice dude, I'm still stuck in silver 3 probably go mia from herocraft for a week just to get into gold xD

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Sadly the ranked system is based of your wins and in LoL 85% of the games are team wins. Bad team bad game, good team good game. So you win you are higher elo, I've seen gold players who play worse then bronze.