• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What... The... Crap... ?

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I was swimming... Died underwater just as someone was healing me... And now I'm leaning like a pro, doing things that bitches wish they could :p

Anyone else had this happen to them? I find this kinda cool :cool:

4mftv.png

gU9PR.png

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
I wish we could make people walk like this....

This project is actually the core mission of the Ministry of Silly Walks -- which is a sub-division of the TLO.

What is the TLO, you ask? If things go well, you will find out soon. This server is ready for a TLO Mission presence, and I am working to make this possible.

This project is actually the core mission of the Ministry of Silly Walks -- which is a sub-division of the TLO.

What is the TLO, you ask? If things go well, you will find out soon. This server is ready for a TLO Mission presence, and I am working to make this possible.

We're all fucked!

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
We're all fucked!

Dear Sir... only if you do not comply with the new revolutionary order. The liberation and fair treatment of our people is our paramount goal. Any and all who embrace this goal and join us in this honorable struggle will be rewarded. Those who do not will be shamed and hounded mercilessly.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Dear Sir... only if you do not comply with the new revolutionary order. The liberation and fair treatment of our people is our paramount goal. Any and all who embrace this goal and join us in this honorable struggle will be rewarded. Those who do not will be shamed and hounded mercilessly.
Who do I kill to stop this bs?

Who do I kill to stop this bs?

A new organization has formed on the server, the "Testificate Liberation Organization." TLO for short. If you have knowledge of a Testificate who is being oppressed or otherwise in need of assistance anywhere in the -x, +y section of the main world map, /tell Paul_Bakken

Paul, will save his fellow inhabitants and condemn those who are enslaving them!

Thus if your are keeping information quiet about the enslavement of these poor creatures Paul will be coming after you.

You see it's not as easy as "who do I kill to end this bullshit" it has much more meaning behind it.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
A new organization has formed on the server, the "Testificate Liberation Organization." TLO for short. If you have knowledge of a Testificate who is being oppressed or otherwise in need of assistance anywhere in the -x, +y section of the main world map, /tell Paul_Bakken

Paul, will save his fellow inhabitants and condemn those who are enslaving them!

Thus if your are keeping information quiet about the enslavement of these poor creatures Paul will be coming after you.

You see it's not as easy as "who do I kill to end this bullshit" it has much more meaning behind it.
I love it, a play on the PLO hahaha.

Jinder745

Obsidian

TC SWAG69 GUCCI Secretly we are gay LUIE