• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

weirdjunk's WhiteList App

weirdjunk

Gold
  1. In-game name: weirdjunk
  2. Location & Age: California, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once(local) before since the server admin was extremely anal. There wasn't even a list of rules on the forums, website, or ingame. I was disturbing the admin by pushing him around the town and teabagging him.
  4. Referral(s): ArchStello
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good (at least I'd like to think so =P) pvper. I'm also good at gathering materials and such. The only thing I lack in skill is redstone, but only because I do not have much experience with it. I've also taken two years of Java in my high school: I'm hoping to start coding plugins or something soon when I get the time to.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from my friend, ArchStello.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes. (Normally, I wouldn't vote before playing but it seems like a fun server.
  8. Additional Info: I enjoy playing video games (duh). I only play PC games since I only have a laptop. Right now, the only games I play are Minecraft and League of Legends. I used to play a lot of Steam games such as Terraria, COD4 and MW2, Killing Floor, TF2, etc. I'm a pretty laid-back person. I do get upset like a normal person does but I NEVER rage in chat. I always keep my nasty comments to myself unless I'm joking around with other people. I've also played on a server with the Supernaturals plugin, which is similar to the Heroes plugin so I shouldn't have a problem with that. Oh, and I have a cookie monster skin.