• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Web Team App: jaif14

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
1. Minecraft IGN: jaif14

2. Position applying for: Website Designer

3. Age:15

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): US mountain time. (Um GMT -7?)

5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): I've never been given a chance to work on a big project. This would be my first team to build a website with. I've created minor websites, but nothing I would consider my best work. The problem with them is I simply don't do backbone work if there's no reason. I think I'm the guy who goes through the website to find places to add small additions that make it just slightly better. But after a while, you have a million small editions that make the website um... much better. I mostly implement small things (and have big ideas) that make a server and website run smoother and have nice unnoticeable features that make someone's experience just a little better. I also like to add small things such as an HTML5 mini animations to boring functions.

6. What are your areas of expertise?: I am currently 'a noob' so I refer to multiple reference pages, but I learn very fast with these languages. I learn much faster with a cause. I've completely mastered HTML with the majority of CSS. I would start off just scanning over the pages of coddling to see the structure of the web server. After finding the nessesary information, I would quickly make note of things I don't know and learn them within 1 and a half weeks depending what week it is. Some weeks about once every three months are just too busy.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Since this is the first major project I would have worked on, I'll probably be the noob who asked some stupid questions. I'll hopefully jump over that in a week or two. I am a hard worker when I'm passionate about something, and right now, I am for at least a year or two.
I will be that intern kind of guy.
Please ask any questions if you have any.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: jaif14

2. Position applying for: Website Designer

3. Age:32

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): US mountain time. (Um GMT -7?)

5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): I've never been given a chance to work on a big project. This would be my first team to build a website with. I've created minor websites, but nothing I would consider my best work. The problem with them is I simply don't do backbone work if there's no reason. I think I'm the guy who goes through the website to find places to add small additions that make it just slightly better. But after a while, you have a million small editions that make the website um... much better. I mostly implement small things (and have big ideas) that make a server and website run smoother and have nice unnoticeable features that make someone's experience just a little better. I also like to add small things such as an HTML5 mini animations to boring functions.

6. What are your areas of expertise?: I am currently 'a noob' so I refer to multiple reference pages, but I learn very fast with these languages. I learn much faster with a cause. I've completely mastered HTML with the majority of CSS. I would start off just scanning over the pages of coddling to see the structure of the web server. After finding the nessesary information, I would quickly make note of things I don't know and learn them within 1 and a half weeks depending what week it is. Some weeks about once every three months are just too busy.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Since this is the first major project I would have worked on, I'll probably be the noob who asked some stupid questions. I'll hopefully jump over that in a week or two. I am a hard worker when I'm passionate about something, and right now, I am for at least a year or two.
I will be that intern kind of guy.
Please ask any questions if you have any.
Looking forward to working with you!

Granting you Web team access now!