• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Web Team App: BPOtacon

BPOtacon

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: BPOtacon​
2. Position applying for: Website Designer​
3. Age: 18​
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST​
5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): http://vps-mc.no-ip.info/ (almost all pages are made by me) http://tgaragemedia.com/ (did the layout)​
6. What are your areas of expertise?: Html, Css, php, phpBB and xenforo fourms​
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: not really much to say, but i do know alot of html and css stuff. i have been playing on this server from some time and have been on the forum. I have also noticed some things that i believe i could fix ( like the problems with the signatures ).​

B

Bingy1218

Please remove this comment if i am not meant to say anything but i just feel maybe this is needed. BPO could you give any other advanced showings of web designing because imo we make this in our I.T lessons (obviously not to this degree) but maybe include something that truly shows off your colors, such as maybe include a menu that follows you down the page as you scroll down and show more examples of the coding you use.
Once again delete if i'm not allowed to post
thank you :)

BPOtacon

Legacy Supporter 3
@Bingy1218 ( I really don't mine you posting here ) I could but making menu's that follow you down screen are easy and annoying to the viewer at points. If you want to take a look and see some cool stuff look at xenforo forums (i believe its what herocraft uses) that is where the fun is you. And to show my code is not really needed, because i believe any web admin would just view the source code of any of my pages.

BPOtacon

Legacy Supporter 3
I was managing a forum for one of my friend, for about a year. But a family emergency required he to shut it down. It was a phpBB forum, but we were setting up and messing with Xenforo just before we had to shut down. I have also know a lot more then just the web side of a server. If there is anything else you would like to know, just ask.

BPOtacon

Legacy Supporter 3
I also would like to add that if you would like some images, I'm not that bad at it. Examples
KanJam49.png
GraRona.png
Zaspar.png

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Very nice - I don't see a reason why you cant be a member of the design team - get on #DH IRC and talk to me there a bit after the holidays