• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Weapon damage

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I think there should be pages for each tool (axe, pick, sword, etc.) with details about how their damage is modified with heroes (like how the pick does very very little to keep crafters from fighting)

I don't know how many times i've been asked if a diamond axe is better than a stone sword, and I *STILL* don't know.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
I just want dragoon's lance skill to work =)

On topic, that would be nice

diamond axes do the same 3.5 hearts as stone swords. And it doesn't stop crafters. A smith can use full iron armor and a diamond chest and be the same as a warrior =P

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
That's so funny how so many warriors complain when a smith kills them :p It's fair enough to complain since they are crafters, but I can't help but giggle :p

However its a different story with the cleric, OP!! >:O

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
That's so funny how so many warriors complain when a smith kills them :p It's fair enough to complain since they are crafters, but I can't help but giggle :p

However its a different story with the cleric, OP!! >:O

It's true though, I've gone up against 3 different Smiths in combat, fact is, their armor outweighs a dragoon's so even though our weapon does a little bit more damage we're still outmatched. thus is why we'd like Lance so badly, it would make fighting anyoe a hell of a lot easier

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
After doing different tests - it seems that "Lance" does not do anymore damage in the configurations - it boosts it some but its hard coded it seems.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I just want dragoon's lance skill to work =)

On topic, that would be nice

diamond axes do the same 3.5 hearts as stone swords. And it doesn't stop crafters. A smith can use full iron armor and a diamond chest and be the same as a warrior =P

They can also use stone swords... So I don't see how using an axe changes anything except for durability.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
After doing different tests - it seems that "Lance" does not do anymore damage in the configurations - it boosts it some but its hard coded it seems.

Whaa??? All I got from that is that it's broken. Does it mean it Can't be fixed?

brancher

Obsidian
Talk in o-chat yesterday sounded like Lance and Iron fist skills were to be fixed today. Anyone else heard that?

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Talk in o-chat yesterday sounded like Lance and Iron fist skills were to be fixed today. Anyone else heard that?
Damage is handled by the Minecraft code like a baby being cradled by a backhoe. The coding staff have been working like crazy to get these things going, but it's been an uphill battle and they're going to be taking a break from the work and diverting themselves with other projects. As a monk, I'm as excited to see Ironfist up and running as the next player, but it's going to be some more time for these things to get working.