• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Way to filter "What's New?"

Would an option to filter whitelist applications out of the "What's New" result be useful to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
Is there a way to filter the results of the "What's New" tab so that it excludes all of the whitelist applications?

If not, would it be possible to make this an option?

Thanks!

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
From this thread: Forums: Whats New - filter out whitelisting apps

Between 50% and 90% of the threads under "What's New" are usually whitelisting apps. These often make for entertaining reading, but ...

After a few hours off the server I'm mostly interested in what the community is suggesting/saying/reporting, and many of these threads are pushed off the list by the whitelisting apps.

Would it be possible filter the What's New page by listing the whitelisting apps in a "subdirectory", please?
It would be good to see whether this might be possible, please Danda Davros_ Angyles Kainzo

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I support this. It's hard to know what's happening unless I actually go to the forums and look myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.