• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wassabi_ Appeals a Ban

Wassabi_

Dirt
IGN: Wassabi_
Banned by?: Sheddy
Time of ban: I Dont Know, Maybe 3 Weeks Ago
Reason for ban: He Says Because Of Flying
Your story: I Was Trying To Get My Self Into One OF The Tunnels i Made near My Base To The Spawn Area
why? because it is safe to go under ground i had about 4 stacks of gold ingots i was going to exchange for some locks to my chest
he also sed i xrayed because i had too many valuables well as i explained to him i raided a town.
you can ask a mod his name is bear somthing how he helped me? ok the town was using shops to lock the chest and so he deleted sings so i could raid it
gguys if you are reading this i did not hacked! sheddy posted some evidence but it did not showed me either flying or xraying
i highly understand that following people and banning its his job!
i have been on this server for a long time that means i do understand all the rules
i have been trying to get back on server since the ban sadly i havent please take a look to everything talk to sheddy maybe he has more info or maybe i could get unbanned.
guys plz this is the only server i play... the only i liked.... i was waiting for the heroes mod since you guys sed it was going to be released since the beta! since we were in the test server! i was probably the first to hit lvl 20
ttake considerations tyy guys for taking the time to read this.
peace

*EDIT*
hehe Brutal Sorry I Did Not Meant to ^bother^ you by spaming it... as i explained in the other post i coulnt edit it :/
but ok now i can! :)
sorry i will delete the other post.
do you really believe there is no hope for me to come back :S?
oh i would like to say that the other applications are because of this same thing... i mean i have only been banned this 1 time... and i think it was unfair... i did nothing...

*****Edit****
Ty very much brutal! wow! atleast i see there is some hope....
you will notice i did not hacked ight i will be waiting! :D

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Alright.

Proof Of Hacks - Video

After watching the video, I didn't see evidence of Flying or X-Raying. I saw lag, but nothing else.

If you watch from 0:41-0:43 you'll notice that he does skip ahead multiple blocks at once and it seems he may have Speed/Fly Hacked, but he did not.

Why?

It was a small lag spike. The reason I cam to that conclusion is because not only did the user freeze in place then appear multiple blocks ahead; so did the Spider. That is, indeed, a lag spike, not Speed/Fly Hacks.

And as far as the X-Ray hacks go......I didn't see any evidence of that, at all.

I'm going to go ahead and unban you, but let it be known from this, we are always watching.