• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Warrior Specs LVL 60 Skills

RagingDragon5

Portal
@Kainzo asked people for ideas so I go. Dragoons and Dreadknight is the only specs of the warrior that doesn't have one so i will do those two right now.

Dragoon
Enrage: Anger fills up inside of (Insert name here)
Causes the caster to temporarily boost atk strength and speed by(Idk by the amount)

Dreadknight

Frighten: (Caster name here) frightens (target name here)
Causes the victim to be stunned by (idk the amount of time it should be)

I also don't know what the cool down should be either, so you guys should discuss your ideas as well

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I could see both of these, though I would like to see a a 2-3 cast time "confusion" to have the person run around in terror ;)

Joka10

Soulsand
The Dreadknight skill is cool, but I think that Dragoon could be better. What about a skill that gives the Dragoon an automatic knockback for a certain amount of time (30 seconds) with a somewhat long cooldown? It could clear people away from the Dragoon if he were surrounded, and also could be fun to knock people off cliffs with.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I vote for old impale which would knock enemies up and back a bit and do most of its damage from gravity.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Adding on to Joka's Idea, Maybe it had a radius of 4 blocks and anyone that entered there was flung back with a weakened Ironfist affect with no dmg.

Joka10

Soulsand
That's not quite what I was thinking... I didn't really have an AoE in mind (they already have Cleave) so much as a temporary buff that just let them fling people away.