• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WarpedNightmare's Whitelist Application

Reason you should be accepted:
I enjoy playing Minecraft with my brother and various friends not because of the simplistic nature of the game, but instead to create monolithic structures and large scale builds that are both appealing to the eye and can be effective for game play (Castles, cities, wonders, etc.). I have not been banned nor have a negative reputation on any servers that I have played on. I tend to keep to myself or within contact of our tight-knit community when playing the game. I do not believe in becoming a hermit on servers such as this, but I've done enough "babysitting" and have learned to tend to my own flock while contributing to the community with more actions instead of words.​

How did you hear about Herocraft?:

While watching my brother (Zeelix) play for a few days, I was impressed on how fluid and unique the game play was compared to other Minecraft servers. After learning that Herocraft has its own unique plugin system, I explored the wiki hours in advance and was impressed on how professional the structure is paired with the intricate changes to the base game.
Additional Info:
I do live in the same household as Zeelix (different computers, same internet connection) and enjoy playing with our community, I believe a few others have been accepted to the server as well.

I am currently in the process of transferring to the University of San Diego so I might not have much time to dedicate to the server, but it would be enjoyable to have a stable place where our community can hang our hats.

I do have a Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WarpedNightmare and I regularly play on there at all hours of the day. Feel free to add me as a friend because it is the easiest way to contact me.​

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: WarpedNightmare
  2. Location & Age: California, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): Zeelix
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCW15

Reason you should be accepted:

I enjoy playing Minecraft with my brother and various friends not because of the simplistic nature of the game, but instead to create monolithic structures and large scale builds that are both appealing to the eye and can be effective for game play (Castles, cities, wonders, etc.). I have not been banned nor have a negative reputation on any servers that I have played on. I tend to keep to myself or within contact of our tight-knit community when playing the game. I do not believe in becoming a hermit on servers such as this, but I've done enough "babysitting" and have learned to tend to my own flock while contributing to the community with more actions instead of words.​

How did you hear about Herocraft?:

While watching my brother (Zeelix) play for a few days, I was impressed on how fluid and unique the game play was compared to other Minecraft servers. After learning that Herocraft has its own unique plugin system, I explored the wiki hours in advance and was impressed on how professional the structure is paired with the intricate changes to the base game.
Additional Info:
I do live in the same household as Zeelix (different computers, same internet connection) and enjoy playing with our community, I believe a few others have been accepted to the server as well.

I am currently in the process of transferring to the University of San Diego so I might not have much time to dedicate to the server, but it would be enjoyable to have a stable place where our community can hang our hats.

I do have a Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WarpedNightmare and I regularly play on there at all hours of the day. Feel free to add me as a friend because it is the easiest way to contact me.​
Reviewing.