• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Warp to the Tutorial

Heya, I haven't posted a thread on this forum before, so I hope I have done this correctly.

What I think would be a good Idea, is if a Warp was added to the Tutorial area. It wouldn't (I don't think) be a hard thing to do & would greatly benefit several players.
It would allow New players who have managed to go outside of the Tutorial zone, get back inside of it. Or just allow players to freshen up on their knowledge of the server.

I posted this suggestion thread, because I have seen a lot of new players, who have just joined the server asking things like:
"How do I get back to the Tutorial?"

The warp command could be something along the lines of... /Warp Tutorial

Thanks, tell me what you think please :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
We had a suggestion thread for Guides to have a warp there, but I do not see a point for newbies having access to something like this. It is a quick and cheap way to get to spawn, which is something we do not want.

Now if it could only be used until a specific level, or shared a cool down with /skill warp, I would be all for it.

There are ways to abuse it however.

We had a suggestion thread for Guides to have a warp there, but I do not see a point for newbies having access to something like this. It is a quick and cheap way to get to spawn, which is something we do not want.

Now if it could only be used until a specific level, or shared a cool down with /skill warp, I would be all for it.

There are ways to abuse it however.

Is it possible to change command permissions according to Rank? If so, you could give the Warp command to Guides, considering they should be trusted Not to abuse it.
If a new player requires a Teleport to the Tutorial (for the right reasons) the Guide could provide one.