• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

warlord_weezy2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wanted to join the server since its look decent and has a lot of helpful people unlike other servers which don't I would like to also be helpful to others

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: warlord_weezy2
  2. Location & Age: Guyana,14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCw14
Well I wanted to join the server since its look decent and has a lot of helpful people unlike other servers which don't I would like to also be helpful to others
Reviewing

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
You claim you have no bans, I found a pretty recent ( 2014 ) article mentioning your name and this
"HE USES FORCEFIELD, we pvped in a cave... but that's hack for sure Also he had no-knockback, infact when I hit him he wasn't going back... he was insta turning hitting the other guys while he didn't want to, this obvious means he uses forcefield"
Can you please explain this?

i can tell u this now this is my friend's account and he still plays minecraft but not alot so i use it when he not using it and idk if he told me about any hacks or bans or anything like that so

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I can see you being a great addition to the Herocraft community however your friend seems to be a threat to our server rules. I do not believe i am willing to let you have access to our services with a known hacker having access to your account. If he allows you to have the account please change the password so he has no access to the account or buy a minecraft account and apply with that one. I am sorry i have to give you this disappointing news and i hope you can get hold of your own mine craft account soon to join us :)

Have a good day,
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.