• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WTB Want to pay builders to build our town and willing to accept ideas for town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we here at NaCl are more of a PVP focused group than a really creative sort of group. We created one house in our Hamlet but it took us forever and we didn't really enjoy it all too much......so here I am! I want to hire anyone creative and who enjoys building to come build our Hamlet for us :)

Just like with a real life job, you tell us how much you think your skills are worth! It can literally be anything you want [within reason], I just want us to have a pretty Hamlet. A guesstimate of selling price would be something like any stack or couple stacks of resources that you want (that don't take away from the resources needed to construct the town) and a few thousand souls....... I think maybe 5,000? Of course all of this is negotiable!

Anyone interested?

Last edited:

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
So we here at NaCl are more of a PVP focused group than a really creative sort of group. We created one house in our town but it took us forever and we didn't really enjoy it all too much......so here I am! I want to hire anyone creative and who enjoys building to come build our town for us :)

Just like with a real life job, you tell us how much you think your skills are worth! It can literally be anything you want [within reason], I just want us to have a pretty town. A guesstimate of selling price would be something like any stack or couple stacks of resources that you want (that don't take away from the resources needed to construct the town) and a few thousand souls....... I think maybe 5,000? Of course all of this is negotiable!

Anyone interested?
I could help possibly. Do you know what style you want the town in? How big? Also, I can only get on before 10:30 AM CST.

I could help possibly. Do you know what style you want the town in? How big? Also, I can only get on before 10:30 AM CST.
I don't know what style I want. Like I said, I'm not creative at all, so that part is where you can let your creative juices flow~ And that's fine, you can work whenever you want to. I'm just gonna pay a flat rate anyways soooo yeah! :)

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I don't know what style I want. Like I said, I'm not creative at all, so that part is where you can let your creative juices flow~ And that's fine, you can work whenever you want to. I'm just gonna pay a flat rate anyways soooo yeah! :)

I am a pretty good builder, and the souls would help me immensely. If you hire me, I could build a good amount of the houses. Would you like anything else besides houses?

I am a pretty good builder, and the souls would help me immensely. If you hire me, I could build a good amount of the houses. Would you like anything else besides houses?
Well I want to hire someone to build my whole town inside and out :) Roads, large houses for my town members to reside in, a central point in the town (like a town square sort of thing), walls surrounding the town, smaller buildings around the town not so much for living but to make the town more vibrant, if you will
wow thats really great :)

So after saying all of this stuff, if you guys are still interested could you post pictures of something you have built?

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Well I want to hire someone to build my whole town inside and out :) Roads, large houses for my town members to reside in, a central point in the town (like a town square sort of thing), walls surrounding the town, smaller buildings around the town not so much for living but to make the town more vibrant, if you will
wow thats really great :)

So after saying all of this stuff, if you guys are still interested could you post pictures of something you have built?

I'll do it, if you'll hire me.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I might be interested in helping.
Some questions:

Are you looking for a walled town or would you be building something really cool on the surface for show and an under town?

What's your timeline like? I have some building left to do on my own house and may have a town project coming up.

Any ideas on a theme or would it be up to whoever is building? If you have multiple builders working you will want to formulate some kind of plan so it all fits together.

Some background info. I have been on the Architect team for 2 maps now. Also I built Atlantis last map. Alicubi the map before. And I leveled and rebuilt Vousti after taking it over back on DG. Built 5 Towns on my previous server. Its pretty much why I play. A link to my architect app for some pics of past work http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/architect-app-j2gay.22935/ Will try to post some shots of Atlantis when I get home later.

Last edited:

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
2012-10-27_014148_3958338_6525432.jpg

I built the grass in the front by the stairs , is that gud enugh cause the building is pretty ugli.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
After I build port royal and I am back from my holiday I will do the job

Status
Not open for further replies.