• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Walls

Arturec

Soulsand
Altum is looking for a good new wall design, that isn't too expensive, and that incorporates some (not too much because it's expensive as fuck) obsidian. Right now we're looking for something that is similar to what ours are right now, but looking better.

Materials suggested:
Obsidian
Stone Brick
Stone Half Slabs
-Anything that will make it look spectacular (And affordable lmao)

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
tGBXBiZ.png

Does this work? :p

Arturec

Soulsand
Nah we actually want nice walls in Altum, and wtf is with this disagree? O_O wtf kleenX lol

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Why obsidian? TNT is not working. That being said I have a design that may work pm me next time I'm on

Arturec

Soulsand
Its more of the nice color, the threat of tjt working (rumor) and the fact thet we had a bit of obsidian laying around. He obby is meant to be a trim at most because it is expensive and its good for outlines and highlights. Mail me ingame nad i will message you coords etc.

Arturec

Soulsand
if you want actual size, Altum is sitting at 1800 -900, beware of freeperz, they are our house pest :/

Since I'm at school, it seems to be around 12+ or so. Dragoons can get over it with superjump, and I've seen ninjas and wizards get on top too somehow..

Also TNT is being worked to be implemented, on test they have like a beta version or something.