• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

vyperactive ban appeal

IGN: Vyperactive
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 6/19/2016
Reason for ban: "Illegal client mods"
Your story: I don't get why I am banned for illegal client mods considering the fact that I am using the technic launcher and I don't even think it's possible to put more mods in other than the ones that come with it? I got chased by Kenneth in god mode and he speared me to his team, I turned and fought for a bit and shouted "wtf god mode" because I was trying to fight Kenneth but no skills were working on me but he continued chasing and fighting me. I kept running and outran all of you because of the axe I have, it's the PVP axe and it has speed on it .

This is ridiculous honestly I don't even get how you could use skills and hack anyways, I use the macro mod obviously you knew that in combat too because I was using several binds without switching to other items.

Honestly I didn't hack and I'd like to be unbanned idk what else to say

You can look through all my logs I've never used any illegal client mods at all

That -25% reduced movement speed axe actually gives the opposite stat, and speeds you up... check into it

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
The axe was tested and it does indeed give you speed instead of slowing you done.
You've been unbanned, sorry about the inconvenience this has caused as I must take all precautions in keeping the server free from hackers.

Make sure to report bugs and exploits with items instead of using them towards your advantage next time!

@Vyperactive