• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vracels 2nd app.

Vracel

Banned
IGN: Vracel​
Banned by?: @Kainzo
Time of ban: About 5-8 weeks ago​
Reason for ban: Exploit (3 day ban)​
Your story: I found an exploit, (Not saying on here what it is/was) and Kainzo found out. So I explained to him the exploit, and as far as I know he went on to fix it. He said since I was helpful and explained how to do it and what it was, he would only give me a 3 day ban. It has been more than a month and I even made a app! Please unban me </3​
To your question - Watter_Bottle, Cerheal, and Sarze are brothers. You can ask Watter_Bottle as well, and he can tell you the same thing. Kahzo and I are friends with Sarze/Cerheal and we play HeroCraft at their house. Just because I play HeroCraft at a friends doesn't mean I spent about 150$ on this game just to play HeroCraft. I am not sure what else you want me to say? Sorry you have trust issues?​
@Kainzo
edit#2 -- Every time you guys say you are going to decide what to do, you just ignore my ban. I haven't pestered you by any means, I just want an answer. If I am not going to be unbanned please say so, I feel like my patience has been more than enough, yet, you'll just lock this thread too.. right?​
-Vracel​

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You have multiple IGN's banned - I don't feel it necessary to have more than one open at a time.

Get your story straight - come clean and we'll consider unbanning one of them.