• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vracel Ban App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vracel

Banned
IGN: Vracel​
Banned by?: @Kainzo
Time of ban: About 5-8 weeks ago​
Reason for ban: Exploit (3 day ban)​
Your story: I found an exploit, (Not saying on here what it is/was) and Kainzo found out. So I explained to him the exploit, and as far as I know he went on to fix it. He said since I was helpful and explained how to do it and what it was, he would only give me a 3 day ban. It has been more than a month and I even made a app! Please unban me </3​
To your question - Watter_Bottle, Cerheal, and Sarze are brothers. You can ask Watter_Bottle as well, and he can tell you the same thing. Kahzo and I are friends with Sarze/Cerheal and we play HeroCraft at their house. Just because I play HeroCraft at a friends doesn't mean I spent about 150$ on this game just to play HeroCraft. I am not sure what else you want me to say? Sorry you have trust issues?​
@Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Your story: I found an exploit, (Not saying on here what it is/was) and Kainzo found out. So I explained to him the exploit, and as far as I know he went on to fix it. He said since I was helpful and explained how to do it and what it was, he would only give me a 3 day ban. It has been more than a month and I even made a app! Please unban me </3​
Edit your post and link any and all information regarding this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo
Why do you have multiple people logged in, including others who are banned? I wont unban you unless I believe your story - which is why your 3 day ban turned into perm.
Users Logged at 70.129.*.*
  1. avatar_male_s.png
    Vracel
    Male
    May 20, 2012
  2. 3362.jpg
    Watter_Bottle
    Male
    May 19, 2012
And who is Mikey122?
Users Logged at 166.137.*.*
  1. avatar_male_s.png
    mikey122
    Male
    May 16, 2012
  2. avatar_male_s.png
    Vracel
    Male
    May 16, 2012
And
Users Logged at 108.235.*.*
  1. avatar_male_s.png
    mikey122
    Male
    May 15, 2012
  2. avatar_male_s.png
    Sarze
    Male
    May 15, 2012
  3. avatar_male_s.png
    Vracel
    Male
    May 17, 2012
AND again
Users Logged at 166.137.*.*
  1. 4694.jpg
    Kahzo
    Male
    May 15, 2012
  2. avatar_male_s.png
    mikey122
    Male
    May 15, 2012
  3. avatar_male_s.png
    Sarze
    Male
    May 15, 2012
  4. avatar_male_s.png
    Vracel
    Male
    May 15, 2012
Lastly
Users Logged at 70.255.20.1
  1. avatar_male_s.png
    aneme
    Male
    Apr 6, 2012
  2. avatar_male_s.png
    Cerheal
    Male
    Apr 8, 2012
  3. avatar_male_s.png
    Sarze
    Male
    Apr 12, 2012
  4. avatar_male_s.png
    Vracel
    Male
    Apr 6, 2012
  5. 3362.jpg
    Watter_Bottle
    Male
    Apr 14, 2012

Valera

Diamond
This user was advised that he wouldn't be unbanned in a PM. Added Kainzo to the convo for review and locking the thread until Kainzo decides.

To your question - Watter_Bottle, Cerheal, and Sarze are brothers. You can ask Watter_Bottle as well, and he can tell you the same thing. Kahzo and I are friends with Sarze/Cerheal and we play HeroCraft at their house. Just because I play HeroCraft at a friends doesn't mean I spent about 150$ on this game just to play HeroCraft. I am not sure what else you want me to say? Sorry you have trust issues?​
@Kainzo

Status
Not open for further replies.