• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Voysiyme's application

Vosiyme

Dirt
In-game name: Vosiyme
Location & Age: Arkansas 36
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Zero

Referral(s): icu2okcody

Reason you should be accepted: I bring a sense of style and creativity that the community deserves to witness.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: icu2okcody told me about it and had me check the website. i also watched the utube videos and liked what i saw.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Additional Info: I play all types of games but I enjoy RPG's more than anything. Most games I play are on XBox 360 but I also play shorter games on my computer. I also like games like little big planet where I can create my own levels.

Ppplication? Being whiteliste d is being given an invitation to come join our community. We are looking for people who will adhere to our rules. We are trying to get a good idea what you are like from your application. Please help us find you a home at Herocraft.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

And nice job copying the last part, you didn't need to do that =P