• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vorsaykal's Application

Vorsaykal

Wood
  1. In-game name: Vorsaykal
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, Canada, 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once from a server a few seconds after entering it, I assume they didn't want new people on the server, but I didn't even get to do anything, I was literally banned before my computer rendered half of the area around me.
  4. Referral(s): Knight15555 was the one that actually suggested I check HeroCraft out.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to help organize large scale battles between people, since they are the most fun any PvPer will ever have. (If you don't already have epic wars.) I would also like to build a beautiful island that the epic wars can be held on, although I won't actually start working on it until I have settled in and leveled a bit.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've heard so many great things about this server, from a small unheard of server, SGCraft, friends, the Heroes plugin it's self and other random places I can't remember.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I truly do type like this all the time, capitals, punctuation, grammar, all that nice stuff. I do that cause it's hard to read "how 2 b ranger class" I also have been building up experience with Heroes, I already know how it works, what many of the skills do, etc. I also think I should mention that I enjoy finding bugs to report (Unless specifically told not to) as it gets annoying when people use the exploits on me, so I help get rid of them. My favourite pass times are learning about computers, (In a Linux phase at the moment, crazy fun.) learning Java (Just started) and playing Minecraft.
The three main reasons I would like to join this server:
1. I love Heroes, the second I tried it on SGCraft, I was in love, although I like the classes here better.
This includes e-bonics, internet m.emes, and various other forms of slang.
That rule is the single most awesome rule I've ever seen on a Minecraft server (Other than the typical no griefing, hacking, trolling, etc.) I also like the in depth rules, keeps me from debating whether I should do something or not, also means I don't have to whine it chat about if it's allowed or not. (Finally freedom from *kills person* " u mad/")
3. On the front page, where is says your latency . . . I got 20ms. That's officially the best latency I've ever had to a Minecraft server.

Also, to make your life easier for the back ground check click this the link below, it's my username Googled, at the time of writing this, I believe everything listed is me.
http://tinyurl.com/VorsaykalGoogled
Hope to see you guys in game!