• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Volunteers Needed for Project (Codename: MURDERHOUSE)

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
We're going to be starting a new event on the server, and I need a team of builders and organizers to help me get the project going. The nature of the project will be disclosed to the team selected.

Requirements:
- You must be invested in the well-being of the server.
- You must be available for meetings, which will be seldom if at all. Meetings will likely take place on TS3.
- Excellent builders wanted! Post pictures of what you've built with your app.
- Problem solving, teamwork, and creative skills are a must.

Selected team members will be strictly volunteers, and there is no assurance of compensation or rank for those who participate. Glory is your reward.

If you're interested, post an app in the Staff Applications forum with the subject "Event Project: [Your Name]", and the following information:

IGN/Rank:
Age/Location:
Weeks of HeroCraft played:
Available Hours/Days:
Previous Projects:
Why you love HeroCraft:

Please be elaborate with your Previous Projects, treat it like the Employment History section of your resume. Screenshots are a bonus.

Deadline for applications is Thursday March 3 at 3PM CST.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: Volunteers Needed for Building and Organizing Project

I know what you're thinking, HeroCraft users, because mods can read minds and you're thinking, "but Doreagarde, why should I join your thing if I don't even know what it is? How do I know you won't make me run laps or do weird, unnatural things to my avatar?" Well let me tell you, oh ye of little faith: because they, the chosen few, who are elected to join me in this project will be my hands in creating the single most coolest event on the server. It's going to be beta release TIMES A THOUSAND. There is LITERALLY NO WAY of overstating how amazing this is, and I am in NO DANGER WHATSOEVER of OVERHYPING my PET PROJECT. Seriously, you'll want to be in on this.

And no, I don't want to touch... I don't want to touch your avatar in its bathing-suit places. Neo tells stories, I know, that's all they are. STORIES. You want to do something epic? GET IN NOW.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks to those who have shown interest! We have a small but growing group of people helping out with the project.

This is a large and daunting task, but I'm confident that we can complete it within a week from today. However, we need lots of creative power backing us up, and that is why I specifically would like to ask any Architects who may be interested to see if this is something you would like to help with. All persons who help with construction will be compensated handsomely, of course.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
The Arena is finished and is in use. Domitius commenced with the first tournament, Fisto!. A fists only fight with no armor or food. Also a herogate is up for the arena for quick entry and departure.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
You guys are the best. I'm sorry I haven't been around much; rest assured that I've been lurking the forums daily, and that I'll return shortly. The three of you will be well compensated, as soon as Kainzo approves my final budget request, that miser

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
I have to say thank you Doreagarde for bringing us together to make this. Now although the arena is done we need a service team to keep the Arena games running. We will have to ask Kainzo about that as well then.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I am proud to say I helped build the arena and I can see much use for it. AfroDave is right in saying that hiring someone to maintain activity with it. Dorea, you had an awesome idea, it was excecuted, now to make it last.