• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vivejc Application

kwonman97

Wood
1. Minecraft In-game name: Vivejc
2. Location & Age:Pennsylvania I am 15
3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No bans
4. Referral: Om_Nom_Nom reffered me
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was scrolling through the popular server list and thought it looked fun to play
6. Have you voted for HerocraftI tried but minecraft.net is experiencing difficulties right now. I plan too.
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and Tos: Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted:I read through the wiki and learned the server rules. Also I found the game to be fun when i first played it. The class system was interesting. This was the first time I tried this system out. After reading the wiki I realized this server would be a very fun experience. I plan to join up with other people to enhance the enjoyment of this gameplay on this server.
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV6
10. Additional Info:I am in high school all honors classes and am planning to work through coding classes. I've already taken a visual basic class and am planning to take a javascript class in my high school career.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well @kwonman97,
It seems that you have no bans and I feel you have the maturity to join Herocraft, so on behalf of the staff, Welcome Aboard!
Please check your PM's!