• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Visual Drop Glitch

FerusGrim

Glowing Redstone
This glitch will only take effect when mining from ABOVE (possibly below) the block that you're breaking. I have not noticed it happen when on the same level as the block.

Also, it's possible that this only affects stone. I haven't tested it much.

Example:
26leW.png

Note that, as far as I can tell, it's only a visual glitch. I don't actually pick up multiple blocks. I'm not sure if it's a Minecraft glitch, or a glitch with the plugins on the server.

I'm not using any mods that should cause this kind of effect to be isolated to me.

FerusGrim

Glowing Redstone
You pick up multiple blocks when they are clustered. This is to reduce lag and has been thoroughly tested.
That's not what this is. x3

Those three cobblestone blocks are from mining a SINGLE stone block. They all fell from it. But I only pick up one, so it's not a dupe, or anything.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
If you've mined a stone before within like 5 blocks, it'll go onto the stack as well, I haven't noticed that bug, though I haven't been on for a little time now. *misses imp chat*