• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion VillageInfo Plugin (Add to Legal Mods)

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
While neat, the description says that it only works in SP. I did note however at the bottom of the page that it states it can work in SMP, but only if it is installed on the server as well. I could be wrong, but the admins do not like to have this sort of mod installed as it requires everyone playing to install it as well?

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
So, I tried it out...works great in SP, when you try to run MP with it, however, it crashes, so I think the assumption that the server would have to include it is correct...though I'm not sure that every player would HAVE to have it...I think just the server would need it installed...not too sure. I really like the features it provides, however.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
It sounds a tad odd. Most of this information can be seen at a first glance ( For me at least ) but I think it could be a good addition to the server ( But if if lags it out it is not XD )

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly, I don't really see the point of this mod. The only people it would potentially help is Merchants, and even then, it gives such basic information it seems useless.

The mod would require the server and all players to download it which is a big no-no for Kainzo.