• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Veteran/Elite Suffix Alternative

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
So,this has been suggested in the past, and instead of trying to find the post to bump it again, I figured I'd make this new thread.

Basically, I want Vet/Elites to be able to show their longstanding place in the community, as well as a prefix, whether it's a staff title or one of the new ones from hc.to/store.

This could be done by having the suffix be <V> and <E>, the correct one being granted with the appropriate Prefix.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think this would be a nice way to have veterans recognized at all times, and not just those who use only the Veteran title.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Agree 100% with this thread. :)

Related to this, maybe Proctors, Guides, Heralds etc. could get a suffix aswell so they can show off other fun titles?

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8

Related to this, maybe Proctors, Guides, Heralds etc. could get a suffix aswell so they can show off other fun titles?
You can't do that because new players wouldn't know they could ask people with a <G> for help.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Kain told me you aren't required to have staff titles on, like if you went and bought one, you could use that instead.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Kain told me you aren't required to have staff titles on, like if you went and bought one, you could use that instead.

I belive angyles wants Proctors and Guides to show their title so new players can easily find the help they need.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I belive angyles wants Proctors and Guides to show their title so new players can easily find the help they need.
Staff must be wearing their titles while they are performing their duties. I cannot be helping players in /tour or /h without wearing my guide title.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Staff must be wearing their titles while they are performing their duties. I cannot be helping players in /tour or /h without wearing my guide title.
Yeah, but I mean just in general. I just have a keybind for /ch tour|/title prefix Guide, and another for /title prefix Elite so I can switch easily for when I help in Tour/Help. Anyway, the staff thing isn't the point of this suggestion, though it kinda proves a point in my opinion.