• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Veteran asshole/Elite cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Dirt
Players who have been playing HC for over a year earn a title, so long as they aren't banned in that time, I believe banned players should earn titles too though.

Unbanned player titles:
1+ years - [Veteran]
2+ years - [Elite]
3+ years - [Elder]

Banned players should also receive a title to match their status as a member of HC.

Suggested titles for banned players:
1+ years - [Asshole]
2+ years - [PieceOfShit]
3+ years - [Cunt]

Of courses these exact titles do not need to be used, they are just examples for my suggestion of giving titles to a larger range of players who have been with HC for a long time.

Kitty

Dirt
I would say that they could alternatively allow you to purchase the titles sooner if you don't want to wait, but I believe this isn't HC's style, you have to earn them.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Stupid idea. Gets rid of one of the incentives to not be banned. If you want to earn a Vet title, earn it.
Edit: reading through the thread, YOU agree
.... I believe this isn't HC's style, you have to earn them.

Also, titles have steered clear of profanity up until this point, I wouldn't expect that to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.