• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

vcjr1996's Application

vcjr1996

Iron
  1. In-game name: Vcjr1996
  2. Location & Age: United States, I'm 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 ban for griefing. Was new to the Game but now I know all the rules for every server because I learned to read them the hard way. :) Server Name: (ShadowRaze.net)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Over my period of time playing Minecraft, Ive had many experiences with having to play fair while others didn't. Even when I got banned that one time, I learned a lot of things when In my search for a new server. My lesson was that In another server , my mistake in my first would backfire me and people would do the same to me. The reason I should really be accepted to this awesome server is because I'm really dedicated to what I do, I read all the information given so I can learn not to repeat/do mistake or break the rules, and I also try to do my best and have fun while not screwing up other players game play for the creation of my fun. I also try to be really friendly with other people, and a good neighbor to others playing around me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I first heard about Herocraft , from minestatus.net. Then I went for further research and what the server had to offer me as a Minecraft player.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Pretty much that was it. I hope to know the community more in time, and to have a great time here. :) I guess I can type a few more words, Like this game reminds me of this awesome game I love to play from time to time Its from the Elder Scrolls Series "Skyrim baby!!!" When I saw this server had that awesome class system I got even more motivated to play. I have some goals though , Ive been trying to find an awesome location to build a good sized castle in. I'll put a picture of whats on my mind, I really want to make it a roleplay'ish Mid-evil theme. You know giving my character a sense I was playing back a those times, since I love trying to be another character from back in time.
(PS. I not a really good builder , but my imagination carries it throw with no problem. Like I would make a castle hanging off a cliff like in that pic. :) )

Attachments

• mysterious-medieval-castle.jpg
    mysterious-medieval-castle.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5

vcjr1996

Iron
I got banned of last month, Which was when I got the game. I griefed an abandoned, already griefed all house. I didn't really know what to do at time since , my starting gear sucked . And like I said in previous post , I din't read rules of the server witch it was a mistake I learned off. Hopefully been banned once for a simple mistake would not be taken as an heavy action to deny my application. I read all this server rules as well as the other servers Ive played before, since I'm a fast learner there should not be any more problems now.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry for the wait.
From here: http://mcbans.com/player/vcjr1996#mce_temp_url#it says that you were banned only a few days ago, but I'm thinking maybe they banned you then added you to the list later.

You were honest about your ban, and you say you've read all the rules, I'm holding you to that.
I'm accepting you, welcome to Herocraft. Please check your inbox.