• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Vanishing money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
I gave a friend 3000c to help him buy a spawn plot while I was on a school trip, but the money that I gave him simply vanished the very next day along with 500c of his own, has this happened to anyone else?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I gave a friend 3000c to help him buy a spawn plot while I was on a school trip, but the money that I gave him simply vanished the very next day along with 500c of his own, has this happened to anyone else?
Merchant shops.
Fines for griefing.

Everything is stored on a MySQL server/database - items don't just disappear, they are either triggered to be spent or used.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I acctually gained 100c that day, i didnt sell gold or do anything to get money

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
So I'm guessing that I'll never see that money again. (Does this database store info. on where the money has gone, I would really like to know what happened to it as that was pretty much all of my savings on HC. So I'm pretty damn mad about it.) @Kainzo Is it possible to check?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yep, we store everything in the database - the info won't be released but I can say for 100% that the reasons stated above are why the money has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.