• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Valyou3's Proctor Application

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft IGN: valyou3
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 16, EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Sense June 22, 2011 (About 6months)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Proctor?: I loved this server sense the day I got on it. I'm usually always posting in the suggestions. I'm always on forums checking them and wandering all the threads! I want to keep be able to help the server and this is a chance for me to help out on keeping the server safe on keeping all the people who mean harm out and the people who want to enjoy their stay, a great warm welcoming. When I am whitelisting I will make sure to do a background check on them before I accept/deny them. Once that person is whitelisted if they have any questions or concerns I would happily help them out due to Herocraft having soo much to offer! If I do get accepted I would ask the proctors their ways they do background re-search besides just 'googling' their name.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I learn fairly quick, and follow orders. I kinda spend most my day on the forums due to never having any plans unless its on a weekend. I plan on working with the Proctor team soon! (I Hope)
@Brutalacerate