• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-=Valcral=- |Not Recruiting|

IGN:Thor_mjolnir
When did you join Herocraft: oktober 14
When did you start playing Minecraft:new account i played it a few years ago and i got seduced again into playig
Previous Towns/Guilds:/
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):/
Class/Profession | Level:berserker 36 miner 37
What can you contribute to Valcral?: resources i get from mining / extra damage in dungeons
Why do you want to join the Valcral?: cause ive been searching for a nice town and i thought lets apply to this one first
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? i am able to use skype ore teamspeak but my headset dus not have a mic(listen in)
How active are you in the game?:i come online daily sometimes an houre sometimes longer
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?:yes ofcourse a town needs funding
If someone killed you in game what would you do?:leave it be.
References (Leave blank if none):/
Additional Info:
i myself am an army man, sometimes i go away for a week ore 2 but i will always let this now in time.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:Thor_mjolnir
When did you join Herocraft: oktober 14
When did you start playing Minecraft:new account i played it a few years ago and i got seduced again into playig
Previous Towns/Guilds:/
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):/
Class/Profession | Level:berserker 36 miner 37
What can you contribute to Valcral?: resources i get from mining / extra damage in dungeons
Why do you want to join the Valcral?: cause ive been searching for a nice town and i thought lets apply to this one first
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? i am able to use skype ore teamspeak but my headset dus not have a mic(listen in)
How active are you in the game?:i come online daily sometimes an houre sometimes longer
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?:yes ofcourse a town needs funding
If someone killed you in game what would you do?:leave it be.
References (Leave blank if none):/
Additional Info:
i myself am an army man, sometimes i go away for a week ore 2 but i will always let this now in time.
Accepted! Get in game with 0xNaomi, Zelphril, Ghostkeep, Malarb, or myself to get set up!

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Wyzards
When did you join Herocraft: A month ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: Since version 1.2.5
Previous Towns/Guilds: Wertopia, and Empire
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): People were innactive, or unorganized.
Class/Profession | Level: Runeblade LVL. 26 | Engineer LVL 12
What can you contribute to Valcral?: I can think quick on my feet, and I am good at creating battle strategies. I am also willing to do the tedious and boring tasks other people do not want to do.
Why do you want to join the Valcral?: I want to join Valcral so I can be part of something important that I can be confident in.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I have Teamspeak, Skype, and an operational microphone.
How active are you in the game?: I play every day for at least 2 hours.
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: Yes.
If someone killed you in game what would you do?: Recall back to my base, or collect my stuff if they are not camping it.
References (Leave blank if none):
Additional Info:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Wyzards
When did you join Herocraft: A month ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: Since version 1.2.5
Previous Towns/Guilds: Wertopia, and Empire
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): People were innactive, or unorganized.
Class/Profession | Level: Runeblade LVL. 26 | Engineer LVL 12
What can you contribute to Valcral?: I can think quick on my feet, and I am good at creating battle strategies. I am also willing to do the tedious and boring tasks other people do not want to do.
Why do you want to join the Valcral?: I want to join Valcral so I can be part of something important that I can be confident in.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I have Teamspeak, Skype, and an operational microphone.
How active are you in the game?: I play every day for at least 2 hours.
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: Yes.
If someone killed you in game what would you do?: Recall back to my base, or collect my stuff if they are not camping it.
Additional Info:
Accepted! Get in game with 0xNaomi, Zelphril, Ghostkeep, Malarb, or myself to get set up!

IGN:MasonTheDuke
When did you join Herocraft: a few days ago :p
When did you start playing Minecraft: almost 4 years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds: Imperial
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Unorganized and too many noobs.
Class/Profession | Level: Druid: lvl 18. Enchanter: lvl 17
What can you contribute to Valcral?: I can help with pvp and build and stuff.
Why do you want to join the Valcral?: I want a good town that can help me get better at the server.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? no
How active are you in the game?: an hour a day on most days.
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: Yuh
If someone killed you in game what would you do?: Ask my town to help and/or try to get my stuff if they arent there.
References (Leave blank if none): Wyzards
Additional Info:
Hi

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:MasonTheDuke
When did you join Herocraft: a few days ago :p
When did you start playing Minecraft: almost 4 years ago
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Unorganized and too many noobs.
Class/Profession | Level: Druid: lvl 18. Enchanter: lvl 17
What can you contribute to Valcral?: I can help with pvp and build and stuff.
Why do you want to join the Valcral?: I want a good town that can help me get better at the server.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? no
How active are you in the game?: an hour a day on most days.
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: Yuh
If someone killed you in game what would you do?: Ask my town to help and/or try to get my stuff if they arent there.
References (Leave blank if none): Wyzards
Additional Info:
Hi

merces10

Wood
IGN:merces10
When did you join Herocraft:well 6 months ago but i forgot about it until 2 weeks ago and i restarted
When did you start playing Minecraft:3 years ago i think
Previous Towns/Guilds:Tread lightly, Empire
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):treadlightly was disbanded by wyzards and empire cause its so sloppy
Class/Profession | Level: Dreadknight/ miner/farmer i change frequently although miner for now. 14 for dreadknight i started with it yesterday.
What can you contribute to Valcral?:well im a good builder(well interior) and i do tedious annoying tasks with joy
Why do you want to join the Valcral?:edit; well because a it seems lord of the rings based and like who doesnt like lord of the rings. second i love hows its organized. and third it seems like its defended well.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? yah but i forgot it. i might make a new one
How active are you in the game?:3 times a day. usually
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: ye as long as its not awful
If someone killed you in game what would you do?:respond and try again. my favorite mythical creature is the Phoenix.
References (Leave blank if none):Wyzards
Additional Info:
i hate pple who spawn kill. my keyboard is awful so i sometimes have typos. also i am a comic book fan so if someone says something about comics with no idea what there saying i get severely annoyed. thats all

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:merces10
When did you join Herocraft:well 6 months ago but i forgot about it until 2 weeks ago and i restarted
When did you start playing Minecraft:3 years ago i think
Previous Towns/Guilds:Tread lightly, Empire
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):treadlightly was disbanded by wyzards and empire cause its so sloppy
Class/Profession | Level: Dreadknight/ miner/farmer i change frequently although miner for now. 14 for dreadknight i started with it yesterday.
What can you contribute to Valcral?:well im a good builder(well interior) and i do tedious annoying tasks with joy
Why do you want to join the Valcral?:edit; well because a it seems lord of the rings based and like who doesnt like lord of the rings. second i love hows its organized. and third it seems like its defended well.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? yah but i forgot it. i might make a new one
How active are you in the game?:3 times a day. usually
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: ye as long as its not awful
If someone killed you in game what would you do?:respond and try again. my favorite mythical creature is the Phoenix.
References (Leave blank if none):Wyzards
Additional Info:
i hate pple who spawn kill. my keyboard is awful so i sometimes have typos. also i am a comic book fan so if someone says something about comics with no idea what there saying i get severely annoyed. thats all
Denied, sorry. I just don't feel you have a grasp on the game concept for our town. Try applying to another town like Erebos!

Tobidss

Wood
IGN: Tobidss
When did you join Herocraft: 11/6/2015
When did you start playing Minecraft: Several years ago.
Previous Towns/Guilds: None.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):
Class/Profession | Level: Ranger: Lvl 20; Crafter: Lvl 21
What can you contribute to Valcral?: I'm relatively good at building and am willing to help anyone if asked.
Why do you want to join the Valcral?: I'm new to the server and am looking for some people to hang out with and teach me the ropes.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?: Yes.
How active are you in the game?: Once or twice every other day.
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: Yes, as long as it's reasonable.
If someone killed you in game what would you do?: Attempt to grab my belongings and either try and fight him again or run (depending on the circumstances of the situation).
References (Leave blank if none): 1. Leeder
Additional Info:
I'm new to the server and have a very small understanding of what I'm doing and how it works but I am willing to learn if someone is willing to teach me. Thank you for your consideration!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Tobidss
When did you join Herocraft: 11/6/2015
When did you start playing Minecraft: Several years ago.
Previous Towns/Guilds: None.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):
Class/Profession | Level: Ranger: Lvl 20; Crafter: Lvl 21
What can you contribute to Valcral?: I'm relatively good at building and am willing to help anyone if asked.
Why do you want to join the Valcral?: I'm new to the server and am looking for some people to hang out with and teach me the ropes.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?: Yes.
How active are you in the game?: Once or twice every other day.
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: Yes, as long as it's reasonable.
If someone killed you in game what would you do?: Attempt to grab my belongings and either try and fight him again or run (depending on the circumstances of the situation).
References (Leave blank if none): 1. Leeder
Additional Info:
I'm new to the server and have a very small understanding of what I'm doing and how it works but I am willing to learn if someone is willing to teach me. Thank you for your consideration!

Komatsu159

Wood
IGN: Komatsu159
When did you join Herocraft: a while before the new world reset
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2012?
Previous Towns/Guilds:Vault 77
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): annoyed by the mayor and raided to many times with way to many new members.
Class/Profession | Level:Necromancer/Ninja 32/30 Miner atm lvl 23
What can you contribute to Valcral?: My time, loyalty, and many loot find
Why do you want to join the Valcral?:I rather work with a group of people then by myself because playing alone in Minecraft is not fun.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes Yes and yes Komatsu(ts)/thomaskatsu(skype)
How active are you in the game?:very on weekends but as of now not much on weekdays because of school
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: I am
If someone killed you in game what would you do?:Grab my stuff and run
References (Leave blank if none): References?
Additional Info:
I have to many Professions......

Application to join the town:
IGN: iamyouravatar

When did you join Herocraft: i joined a while ago but i never kept playing

When did you start playing Minecraft: September, 2012

Previous Towns/Guilds: imperial

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): town crumbled at raids

Class/Profession | Level: druid 35 alchemist 30

What can you contribute to Valcral?: I'm a healer so i can provide healing during raids or dungeons and some utility with my druid spells, additionally with my alchemy skills i can craft potions and blocks that you normally can not get or are a pain to get.

Why do you want to join the Valcral?: so i can provide aid with my healing and make sure no one dies, furthermore it looks amazing and i would love to live in valcral.

Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?: you bet ;)

How active are you in the game?: i'll be on during the weekends often and during school breaks and sometimes on the weekdays depending on my schedule and classes.

Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: i do not see why not

If someone killed you in game what would you do?: i do not normally carry valuables on me as i do not need them and i can not wear good armor being a druid so i would just ignore it unless they killed me twice or attempt to kill me twice, i would fight back

Additional info:

Notch949

Wood
IGN: Notch949
When did you join Herocraft: 3 Weeks ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: Alpha
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Leader kept adding random people and they started killing us and raiding us
Class/Profession | Level: Dragoon lvl 32, Engineer lvl 38
What can you contribute to Valcral?: Really good at redstone.
Why do you want to join the Valcral?: I want to be a part of a bigger town that can change a lot to things
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Got Skype and a Mic.
How active are you in the game?: Everyday
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: Yea I can vote everyday to get the money
If someone killed you in game what would you do?: I'd talk to them, and see if I can get my stuff back, and If that didn't work I'd quickly run in and use Jump to get away
Additional Info:
I helped build your road.

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Komatsu159
When did you join Herocraft: a while before the new world reset
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2012?
Previous Towns/Guilds:Vault 77
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): annoyed by the mayor and raided to many times with way to many new members.
Class/Profession | Level:Necromancer/Ninja 32/30 Miner atm lvl 23
What can you contribute to Valcral?: My time, loyalty, and many loot find
Why do you want to join the Valcral?:I rather work with a group of people then by myself because playing alone in Minecraft is not fun.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes Yes and yes Komatsu(ts)/thomaskatsu(skype)
How active are you in the game?:very on weekends but as of now not much on weekdays because of school
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: I am
If someone killed you in game what would you do?:Grab my stuff and run
References (Leave blank if none): References?
Additional Info:
I have to many Professions......
Application to join the town:
IGN: iamyouravatar

When did you join Herocraft: i joined a while ago but i never kept playing

When did you start playing Minecraft: September, 2012

Previous Towns/Guilds: imperial

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): town crumbled at raids

Class/Profession | Level: druid 35 alchemist 30

What can you contribute to Valcral?: I'm a healer so i can provide healing during raids or dungeons and some utility with my druid spells, additionally with my alchemy skills i can craft potions and blocks that you normally can not get or are a pain to get.

Why do you want to join the Valcral?: so i can provide aid with my healing and make sure no one dies, furthermore it looks amazing and i would love to live in valcral.

Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?: you bet ;)

How active are you in the game?: i'll be on during the weekends often and during school breaks and sometimes on the weekdays depending on my schedule and classes.

Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: i do not see why not

If someone killed you in game what would you do?: i do not normally carry valuables on me as i do not need them and i can not wear good armor being a druid so i would just ignore it unless they killed me twice or attempt to kill me twice, i would fight back

Additional info:
IGN: Notch949
When did you join Herocraft: 3 Weeks ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: Alpha
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Leader kept adding random people and they started killing us and raiding us
Class/Profession | Level: Dragoon lvl 32, Engineer lvl 38
What can you contribute to Valcral?: Really good at redstone.
Why do you want to join the Valcral?: I want to be a part of a bigger town that can change a lot to things
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Got Skype and a Mic.
How active are you in the game?: Everyday
Are you okay with a daily tax requirement?: Yea I can vote everyday to get the money
If someone killed you in game what would you do?: I'd talk to them, and see if I can get my stuff back, and If that didn't work I'd quickly run in and use Jump to get away
Additional Info:
I helped build your road.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
why haven't i got a reply for my application yet
Your app was in a quote of the front page of the thread so I can't reply to a quote since it doesn't appear when I post. We are taking a break from recruiting since we are pretty much full right now, sorry. There are many other towns that may be willing to take you in.

Dwarfers I have recently joined back up. I know you aren't recruiting but got room for an old homie? :p

If so I'll post an app.