• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

V the town

conantbh

Air
Town Name: V
Mayor: conantbh
Second in Commands: none (for now)
Location of Town: ? /msg me
Charter Signatures: conantbh, warlordv1, vanling, mibyt, crayonface, connormcwood(?), bellisreal(?)
Rules: standard rules of Herocraft

Hi all, this town is called only "V". Why? Becouse this letter has a very important meaning for me: V for Vendetta is my favourite film and i love many latin (i'm italian)
phrases like "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici", "Ve Victis" or "Veni, Vidi, Vici".
This town (not already finished but under heavy works) is a pariticoular becouse i want that remains small. I would love being a mayor of a ten friends city, not a 50+ lone wolfs one.
If you want to join my city contact me while i'm ingame, send me a pm or post your request here.
Help us to receive the official township!

F**K U THIEF

conantbh

Air
dago said to post the topic here and than when the town get official he would move this to the right area ...

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
conantbh said:
dago said to post the topic here and than when the town get official he would move this to the right area ...

if it's a township application: post it in the township application sub forum:
http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=35

if the town is accepted, the staff will move it to the official township subforum