• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Use For This Map at 1.8

gcrafter1

Dirt
I personally think that when 1.8 come out that you should reset the map and generate a new map but have it so that nether portals led to the old map in a separate realm or vice versa. This will allow every one to enjoy both the features of 1.8 and their old creations

greenliketea

A frightening Cactus!
1. The map has only been out for a few months. 2. Kainzo is expanding the map so that the 1.8 features can be implemented. 3. If we have multiple people in different worlds that will cause server lag.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Kain has stated he doesn't have plans for wiping this map any time soon. 1.8 will make use of the multiverse or map expansion.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. The map has only been out for a few months. 2. Kainzo is expanding the map so that the 1.8 features can be implemented. 3. If we have multiple people in different worlds that will cause server lag.
We will roll with the punches. If it seems we have no choice, I will do what must we done. Having multiple players on multiple worlds doesnt lag to be honest.

Zerokx

Wood
I've heard 1.9 (which will add npcs and more features that didn't make it to 1.8) will need new generated chunks, too.
Maybe you should just stick to the map until 1.9.

Zerokx

Wood
Wont that lagg? Maybe we could keep this as main map make a secondary 1.8 map and delete the 1.8 map when 1.9 is released.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Multiverse implementation is a nice idea, but I'm still trying to catch up the lore to present day, haha. So much text! :(